Thanks so much guys, I absolutely love working on animals, birds, reptiles... so there will be plenty more on the way!! :-)
Gabro thanks for the lovely comment, the technique for this picture is a combination of mixed media, I used pencil, inks, paint, I then scan in the images and apply colour in Photoshop to finish them off ;-)
mazzo, bello. l hai dipinto tutto te?
ReplyDeletegabro
the eyes are class!!!massive!!!
ReplyDeletewow! i absolutely LOVE the colours-AMAZIN!!! well done:)
ReplyDeleteThanks so much guys, I absolutely love working on animals, birds, reptiles... so there will be plenty more on the way!! :-)
ReplyDeleteGabro thanks for the lovely comment, the technique for this picture is a combination of mixed media, I used pencil, inks, paint, I then scan in the images and apply colour in Photoshop to finish them off ;-)
Really beautiful, the colours are amazing x
ReplyDeleteLovely work betty!! :o)
ReplyDeleteThank you Betty and Carol for the really nice comments :o) x
ReplyDeletelove the colours too. Well done Anna
ReplyDeleteAnita
I just found my christmas present from you!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI have this one already wrapped for you sis!! :o)
ReplyDelete